One of the three Authorities of the Federation, apart from the President and the Assembly, are the Scientific Discipline Councils:
- Scientific Discipline Council for Mechanical Engineering
Chairman: Andrzej KOMOREK, PhD, Eng.
- Scientific Discipline Council for Civil Engineering and Transport
Chairman: Mieczyslaw BAKUŁA, PhD, Eng.
- Scientific Discipline Council for Security Science
Chairman: Captain (N) Bartomiej PĄCZEK, PhD
- Scientific Discipline Council for Pedagogics
Chairman: Jerzy KOJKOŁ, PhD
- Scientific Discipline Council for Automation, Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Chairman: Grzegorz GRZECZKA, PhD, Eng.
The tasks of each Scientific Discipline Council include in particular:
- identifying priority areas for research and development in a given discipline;
- conducting activities in proceedings for the award of an academic degree;
- awarding academic degrees in the scope of the powers held;
- giving opinions on projects of doctoral school education programs in a given discipline;
- consideration of other matters submitted by the President or the Assembly of the Federation.